Quinn Developmental Services
One-on-one therapy for a child and their support system – services include:
- Therapy for all severity levels of behavior and/or learning – whether challenging behavior and/or skill/education deficits
- Clients/children primarily involve preschool and school age children, with or without diagnosed developmental disabilities
- Cases begin with our comprehensive and objective assessment – to include a Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Follow up therapy /teaching takes place in the child’s settings – home, school, playground, church, etc.
- Programming is customized and continuously adjusted to the client’s specific needs – applying the use of research proven Applied Behavior Analysis (Behavioral Science) methodologies to include: Verbal behavior (VB) in home / school, Discrete Trial Training (sometimes incorrectly referred to as ABA), play therapy, Floor Time, PECS, social interaction, etc.
- Case supervision and hands-on support is provided by our expert field team – Behavior Consultants(Graduate Degrees in such and/or Board Certified), Behavior Consultant Interns, and Field Specialists (to include Special Education Teachers)
- Individualized Case Consulting time involvement can span from a few weeks to a couple of years.Examples include:
- Second Opinion or Start-Up Assessments
- Challenging Behavior Cases
- Behavior & Education Cases (i.e. ABA cases)
- Toilet Training (sometimes just a weekend or two)
- Therapy for children with Selective Mutism click here for more information
- Funding for services comes from 3rd party organizations/schools or direct-pay from parents. We have payer relationships with School Districts and Intermediate Units, and private funders, all in the Philadelphia Suburbs (primarily centered around Montgomery County). We have payer relationships directly with parents – providing some with the opportunity (and documentation) to pursue insurance reimbursement.