- Associates or Bachelors degree in Special Education, Education, or approved equivalent
- Experience working with children and/or individuals with developmental disabilities and/or challenging behaviors.
- Maintain current First Aid and CPR certification
- Maintain current PA Criminal Record check
- FBI Fingerprinting Clearance
- Maintain current State Child Abuse record
- Maintain current professional liability insurance
- Providing hands-on implementation of curriculum and behavioral plans with selected methodologies via the coaching and guidance of a Behavior Consultant while working with children with special needs.
- Handling situations of challenging behaviors in the home, community, and school.
- Working with child and their family/school/peers during scheduled sessions
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Attending office trainings / meetings
- Masters degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, (Education, or Psychology from an accredited ABA program/and or with a strong Behavior Analytic concentration)
- Board Certification through the Association for Applied Behavior Analysis or eligibility to sit for exam in PA
- Experience with extremely reputable program and professionals working with children w/ developmental disabilities, Autism, ADHD, etc. and challenging behaviors
- Bachelor Degree with QDS Behavior Consultant Training Program
- Current CPR, FA, Criminal check, Abuse check, Finger print, & Liability Insurance
- Conducting comprehensive behavioral analysis/assessments of children with or without a diagnosis in school and/or at home.
- Behavioral interventions, consultation and evaluation of progress
- Staff development and supervision- conducting team meetings for each client as well as supervision/observations of other professionals while in the field.
- Time management/ organizational skills
- Communication/ writing skills
- Attending necessary training/orientation as well as attending other staff development courses and conferences.
- Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the job
- Maintain Board Certification credits yearly if relevant to level
- Participate in Marketing efforts
- Excellent People Skills