If you love children and want to learn how to teach children with special needs – Quinn Developmental Services is looking to fill Field Specialist “hands on” positions! Looking for individuals pursuing a Bachelors degree (preferably in human service but not necessary) OR has a Bachelors degree. Experience or exposure to a child/children with Autism/Aspergers or ABA experience is helpful, but not necessary.
Candidate must be energetic, creative, and a team player.
– a reliable car
– Wednesday evenings available for trainings/team meetings
– only work with this company
– Child Abuse clearance (done within the last year)
– Criminal Background Check (done within the last year)
– Fingerprinting (done within the last year)
– CPR/ First Aid
– TB test
– Mandated Reporter training
– Professional Liability Insurance, upon hiring.
QDS is located in Ambler, PA. We have been serving children of all ages in the area since 1994, providing academic, social, and behavioral services to children ages 2-21. Eileen Quinn MS-ABA, BCBA founded this business on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Therapy. Eileen has over 25 years experience with a wide range of ages and diagnoses. The QDS Team consists of Behavior Consultants, Special Education Teachers, and Field Specialists.
- Masters degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, (Education, or Psychology from an accredited ABA program/and or with a strong Behavior Analytic concentration)
- Board Certification through the Association for Applied Behavior Analysis or eligibility to sit for exam in PA
- Experience with extremely reputable program and professionals working with children w/ developmental disabilities, Autism, ADHD, etc. and challenging behaviors
- Bachelor Degree with QDS Behavior Consultant Training Program
- Current CPR, FA, Criminal check, Abuse check, Finger print, & Liability Insurance
- Conducting comprehensive behavioral analysis/assessments of children with or without a diagnosis in school and/or at home.
- Behavioral interventions, consultation and evaluation of progress
- Staff development and supervision- conducting team meetings for each client as well as supervision/observations of other professionals while in the field.
- Time management/ organizational skills
- Communication/ writing skills
- Attending necessary training/orientation as well as attending other staff development courses and conferences.
- Maintaining confidentiality and professionalism in all aspects of the job
- Maintain Board Certification credits yearly if relevant to level
- Participate in Marketing efforts
- Excellent People Skills
QUINN DEVELOPEMTNAL SERVICES NON-DISRIMINATION POLICY
Employing Associates: An open and equitable personnel system is established and maintained. Personnel policies, procedures and practices are designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex. Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or subcontractors. Any subcontractor or employee who believes they have been discriminated against may file a complaint of discrimination.
Provision of Services: Admissions, the provisions of services and referrals of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age or sex. Program Services shall be made accessible to eligible persons with disabilities through the most practical and economically feasible methods available. These methods include, but are not limited to, equipment redesign, the provision of aides and the use of alternative service delivery locations. Structural modifications shall be considered only as a last resort among available methods. Any individual/client/patient/student (and/or their guardian) who believes they have been discriminated against may file a complaint of discrimination.