Who is this for?
- Parents of children ages 2-18
- Parents who have typically developing children (no diagnosis)
- Parents who are experiencing behavioral challenges with their children
- Parents who are concerned with an age typical skill they think their child should have
- Parents who want to run thoughts/concerns/quick questions by an expert
- Parents who would like practical strategies to use in everyday life
What is this?
- Empowerment of the caregiver to handle their concerns in their natural settings through the use of Telehealth education, training, therapy and specific strategies
- Telephone or Videoconference 30-minute therapy sessions
- Review of video clips of designated concern areas
- Videoconference individual & group Parent Trainings – Teletherapy
- In need of more involved service within your home? See Intensive Support Packages
$25 ParenTeletherapy SPECIAL for 30 minutes!!
*Offer Good Until May 20, 2020
PLEASE FOLLOW STEP 1 & STEP 2 TO SCHEDULE, PAY FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT, AND PROVIDE INFORMATION.
Step 1 – Please schedule your appointment using this calendar and pay using credit card or PayPal: