Quinn Developmental Services
- local schools needing skilled behavior support founded in the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- Consultation for teachers/aides/other school staff customized to the district’s setting and resources. Support involves pre-determined weekly visits and/or “on call” on-site intermittent support
- Covers all severity levels of challenging behavior and/or skill development – and may involve students with or without special needs.
- On-site second opinion expert
- Coordinates well with other relevant services for school settings
Other featured programs for School Based Services: